SG-E series varnish machine, mainly used for various paper (80-600g/m2) surface oil coating finishing paper surface role, can do water-based oil, UV oil and blister oil varnish, by this machine to treat the surface of various paper prints to play a role in moisture and wear resistance. The following products can be applied to this machine.
|Max Paper Sheet Size||1150*1100mm|
|Min Paper Sheet Size||390*320mm|
|Feeding Paper Pile Height||1150mm|
|Collecting Paper Pile Height||1050mm|
|Voltage||380V 50Hz 3P|
|Main Motor Power||3.5kw|
|IR lamp Power||1.2*18pcs|
|UV lamp Power||3*8kw|
|Oil Type||water base oil, uv oil, blister oil, plastic oil|
1. Four suction and four feeding high-speed flyer head, the maximum speed can reach 12,000 sheets/hour.
2. Anti-paper table plate upper and lower limit setting.
3. Double or multi-sheet detection device.
4. Rising protection device on the flyer table, with a micro switch above the table to prevent the paper from rising too high and hitting the flyer head.
5. Servo motor for flyer head (optional), more stable paper feeding and longer service life of flyer head.
6. Baker vacuum pump (optional)
1. Customized stainless steel corrugated plate is used.
2. Side pull gauge structure (optional), to ensure the accuracy ≤ ±2mm, more stable.
3. Spray code device (optional), can choose to add spray code equipment according to product demand, varnish/spray code two processes at once to meet the diversified needs of customers.
1. Three rollers reversing speed control head to ensure the water-based varnishing effect without streak marks.
2. Separate motor drive for metering roller to ensure even gluing.
3. Improved wind knife technology, suitable for thin paper (80-500g), to ensure that the paper is not attached to the roller after oiling and running smoothly.
4. Add pedal for workers to step on and use, more convenient to debug the machine, and add railing behind the pedal for more safety.
5. Powder removal device (optional): add a set of varnishing machine head with water to remove the powder used to take away the dust caused by printing.
1. Infrared drying, 18 infrared lamps light solidification.
2. UV drying, 3 UV lamps with light solidification.
3. Fan cooling device.
4. UV light solidification lamp intelligent transformer (optional), energy saving 30-40%.
1. Adopt pneumatic paper flush structure to ensure neat paper collection.
2. Equipped with paper counter. 3.
3. Electric eye induction automatic descent, paper wind pressure adjustment. 4.
4. Deceleration wheel (optional): decelerate the paper before dropping at high speed to prevent the paper from hitting the baffle plate too fast and causing damage.